What type of information we collect?
We may collect, store, and use different information when you visit your website or contact us for any queries. We typically store information such as your name, address, contact number, email address, or IP address.
How we collect your personal information?
New Boundriez collects your personal information typically when you visit our website or get in touch with our customer support team through email or phone. We collect your data using different means including:
- Information you provide us when you call our support team.
- Information through cookies installed in your browsers.
- Information we get from third party tracking tools.
- Information you send us in the contact form.
Why We Collect Your Personal Information?
- To offer you a personalised browsing experience when using the website.
- To monitor and analyse the effectiveness of our website.
- To improve the site security for our visitors.
- To send marketing communications relating to our business.
How is your information protected?
We use reasonable and appropriate physical and technical safeguards to protect your information from unauthorised use or access. We endeavour to protect the personal information we receiver by such means as password protection, firewalls, etc. No third party, unless we authorise them under critical circumstances can access the data you have shared with us.